Saturday, March 24, 2012

I’ll Be Better, I Promise!


It’s been a while since I have updated, I apologize. Things have been a little crazy and I’ve been feeling a little short on inspiration. But I’m going to do better, I promise! Keep checking back for posts on a more regular basis.

To update you on what’s been going on in my life, I’ve had a bit of a job change that has kept me pretty busy. I still work for Shanty Creek Resorts, but I have shifted over to the Marketing Department from working with in-house event planning. I still do a little work with the event-planning, but most of my time is focused on marketing the resort now (which is fantastic because that is where my passion lies and what I have a degree in!).

Personally, I’ve taken up running and I LOVE it! I used the Ease Into 5K program which uses interval training to gradually build up your endurance. It’s an awesome app that I highly recommend if you want to get into running yourself. I actually just ran my first official 5k on St. Patrick’s Day, the Leapin’ Leprechaun 5K in Traverse City! I finished with a time of 30.13 and I’m pretty darn proud of myself. I’m going to be running in a lot more 5k’s over the summer, so I’ll keep you updated on how those go too.

Stay tuned, there are good things to come! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;