Friday, April 13, 2012

Instagram Obsession + Awesome = Webstagram


I love Instagram. Seriously. If I could hug all 13 of their brilliant employees, I would do it in a heartbeat. The filters, the social media integration…it’s like they made this beautifully simple yet wildly addicting photo sharing app just for me.

I could literally lose hours browsing through the photographs on all of the different feeds. It’s rapidly becoming an obsession that I plan on doing absolutely nothing to remedy, but it wreaks havoc on my poor iPhone’s battery, not to mention my eyes.

Enter Webstagram – this amazing website is everything I never knew I wanted from my Instagram experience. It lets users view photo feeds in a larger web browser format, and even offers the ability to comment on and like photos. You can seriously do everything you would normally do in the app itself, except take photos.

       
If you’re an Instagram user, you need to check this site out. It changes everything by altering nothing but the way you view the photos. Webstagram has already been marked as a favorite on my bookmarks page and I’m certain you guys will love it too.

Check out my Instagram feed here, and if you’re an IG user yourself, be sure to follow me @melissaslee!

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;